Lee C. Moore is a company of innovation. A place where ideas and talent are encouraged to thrive. We are always expanding and looking for like minded employees.
GLOBAL FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Get paid to travel the world!
- FIVE (5) YEARS or more relevant industrial experience required, preferably in the fabrication of steel products or the drilling industry or similar;
- Training or experience, or both, in one or more of the following areas required: design, drafting, metal fabrication, inspection and testing, fit-up and repair, welding, iron working, hydraulics, drilling or project management.
- GED/High School Diploma, Technical School Certificate, Post-Secondary Diploma, Associate’s Degree, or applicable military certificates required;
- High School level reading, math and comprehension skills required.
- EXTENSIVE WORLDWIDE TRAVEL REQUIRED, onshore and offshore (150+ days per year);
- Must possess and maintain valid U.S. passport;
- Must have and maintain a valid U.S. driver’ license with an acceptable MVR (i.e. no alcohol related charges).
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects at the same time required;
- Ability to solve practical problems or resolve issues and manage time effectively required;
- Must satisfactorily complete company indoctrination and training and maintain additional training as required by the company or customers;
- Computer literacy required, Microsoft Office: Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- See the World
Lee C. Moore, A Woolslayer Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer
How to Apply:
Email resumes to email@example.com