Lee C. Moore is a company of innovation. A place where ideas and talent are encouraged to thrive. We are always expanding and looking for like minded employees.
FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN – CATOOSA, OK
- GED/High School Diploma, Technical School Certificate, Post-Secondary Diploma, Associate’s Degree, or applicable military certificates required;
- Five (5) years or more relevant industrial experience required, preferably in the fabrication of steel products or the drilling industry or similar;
- Training or experience, or both, in one or more of the following areas required: design, drafting, metal fabrication, inspection and testing, fit-up and repair, welding, iron working, hydraulics, drilling or project management;
- Extensive worldwide travel required, onshore and offshore (150+ days per year);
- Must possess valid passport;
- Must have and maintain a valid U.S. driver license with an acceptable MVR (i.e. no alcohol related charges);
- Must pass all Drug and Alcohol related tests as required by the Company and customers;
- Computer literacy required: Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Access, etc.;
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects at the same time required;
- Ability to solve practical problems or resolve issues and manage time effectively required;
- High School level reading, math and comprehension skills required;
- Must satisfactorily complete company indoctrination and training, and maintain additional training as required by the company or customers.
Lee C. Moore, A Woolslayer Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Email resumes to email@example.com