Lee C. Moore is a company of innovation. A place where ideas and talent are encouraged to thrive. We are always expanding and looking for like minded employees.
FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN
(The following skills represent the minimum qualifications required for the position)
Under general supervision from the Director, Field Services, is responsible for completion of domestic and international service assignments, report writing, material estimates and development of procedures.
- Substantial experience or education in one or more of the following required: design, drafting, steel fabrication, welding, hydraulics or inspection
- GED/High School Diploma, Technical School Certificate, Post-Secondary Diploma, Associate’s Degree, or applicable military certificates
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings
- Ability to work with dimensional information and communicate with engineering
- Must be able to create field sketches and technical reports
- Five years or more relevant structural experience required, preferably in the fabrication of steel products or similar
- Extensive worldwide travel required (150+ days per year)
- Must possess valid passport
- Must have and maintain a valid U.S. driver license with an acceptable MVR (i.e. no alcohol related charges)
- Computer literacy required: Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Access, etc.
- High School level reading, math and comprehension skills.
Please send resumes to email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer