Lee C. Moore offers the most qualified engineers and a legacy extending over 110 years that you can count on. At Lee C. Moore we understand that there are numerous OEMs that provide drilling structures throughout the industry and unfortunately for you they are very difficult to work with or are no longer in business. We guarantee a personal experience and direct points of contacts.
To ensure that our customer’s equipment is operating at full capacity set forth at the time of delivery and the rig personnel are working with the safest equipment possible, we are offering our engineering expertise in the form of an accepted endorsement program.
Features and benefits
- Mast and substructures receive a API 4F certification nameplate
- Complete survey from Crown to Ground
- General arrangement and fabrication drawings are available upon completion
- LCM adopts all OEM responsibilities of equipment and modifications
- Mast and sub upgrades are easily integrated during the endorsement process
- Includes industry leading field service representatives
- Engineering support for the lifetime of the equipment
Why choose Lee C. Moore engineers:
Operate with confidence and get the most from your equipment with a detailed study and analysis of your drilling structures by Lee C. Moore’s team of engineers. We offer over 110 years of engineering experience and will stand behind every work load capacity assessment and provide assistance during each phase of the process and beyond.
Quotes are available on request. Contact us and let us know what you need.
See our Engineering Endorsement Program spec sheet or download our online brochure for more information.