Move the BOP stack with safety and confidence with a BOP hoist from Lee C. Moore. Double-acting hydraulic lifting cylinders raise the stack up to 20 feet and walk it over the well center. Each cylinder is fitted with an integral holding valve that prevents the BOP from dropping, even in the event of a hose failure.
Features and benefits
- Hydraulic cylinders remain in compression at all times
- Cylinders are proof-tested at 1.5 times their rated load capacity
- Lifting line has a minimum 4:1 safety factor based on the breaking strength of the wire rope
- Safe working loads of 20-160 tons to meet customer needs
- Enclosed console with directional control valve and pressure gauges for each cylinder
- Consists of hydraulic and manual type gear trolleys
- Quick-disconnect hoses
- Handling cradle
- Transport frame for easy handling with crane or forklift
- Attaches to sub with hook connection to eliminate drive pins
Quotes are available on request. Contact us and provide the model of the substructure and the safe working load you require.
More information is also available in our online brochure.