Lee C. Moore developed and patented skewed-type crown blocks that accommodate air hoist sheaves, coreline sheaves and other accessories on your drilling structures. These crown blocks present the flat side of the traveling block to the racking platform, making it easier for the derrickman to reach the elevators.
The fastline sheave is positioned independently of the sheave cluster, ensuring optimal drum fleet angle, proper spooling of the drill line on the drawworks drum and reduced line wear.
Features and benefits
- Sheave diameters of 24 to 80 inches
- Eliminates drill line interference with drilling accessories
- Manufactured to meet API 8C specification
- Deadline or fastline can be positioned inside or outside the derrick
- Various shaft diameters
- Tapered roller bearings
- Rolled steel plate and forged steel sheaves
Quotes are available on request. Contact us and provide the number of sheaves, tonnage, layout, drilling accessories and wireline size.
More information is also available in our online brochure.