Lee C. Moore’s dual offset derrick™ is specifically designed for mobile jack-up platforms. Drilling depth, maximum hook load, setback and racking capacities can be customized to meet your needs.
Standard specifications include:
- Hook load capacity of 2.5 million pounds on 16 lines
- Setback load capacity of 1.5 million pounds
- Racking capacity of 646 stands of casing and drill pipe, customer to specify arrangement
An offset well center and setback arrangement positions the center of gravity for maximum drilling and setback loads near the center of the drill floor. This layout also provides equal load distribution to the cantilever support beams to maximize loading capacity.
Features and benefits
- Drawworks can be located on either port or starboard side
- Pipe Racking System Ready
- Enhanced safety with unobstructed driller’s view of racking platform, jaws of iron roughneck, v-door ramp, floor winches and well center
- Secondary hoist system at racking platform avoids downtime by enabling manual racking if automatic system malfunctions
- Designed and manufactured in accordance with API 4F standards
Quotes are available on request. Contact us and provide your requirements for overall height and width, maximum capacity, setback capacity and drill floor arrangement.
More information is also available in our online brochure.