For offshore drilling, count on a well-designed and built-to-last dynamic derrick from Lee C. Moore. Our derricks resist the hull motion of semisubmersibles, drill ships and jack-ups under tow as well as other induced loads on offshore platforms.
Features and benefits
- Steel meets global certifying agencies’ requirements for low-temperature service conditions
- Withstands roll loads with setback standing
- Accommodates all types of motion compensators, power swivels and pipe-racking systems
- Design efficiency enables use of additional equipment such as top drives and pipe-handling systems
- Maximum static hook load can be designed and manufactured to meet your needs
- Monogrammed per API specification 4F
Quotes are available on request. Contact us and provide the type of hull, static hook load, preferred dimensions and additional equipment to be used on the derrick.
More information is also available in our online brochure.