Reduce wear on the fastline sheave with a fastline deflector sheave unit from Lee C. Moore. This unit is positioned in the derrick to correct the drawworks fleet angle and ensures the drill line runs in the center of the fastline sheave.
As an added bonus, the reduced wear and friction on the fastline sheave safely adds longevity to the cluster and drill line string.
Features and benefits
- Easily installed with support frame and connection brackets
- Doesn’t interfere with other equipment within the drilling structure
- Uses two sheaves in deflecting the wireline
- DNV certification available
- Interfaces with all drilling structures
Quotes are available on request. Contact us and let us know the derrick structure model, drill line size and DNV certification. If the derrick structure is not Lee C. Moore equipment, just let us know about the general arrangement of the structure.
More information is also available in our online brochure.