On offshore platforms where deck space is typically limited, a folding mast from Lee C. Moore will provide an economical and efficient solution for conducting drilling and workover activities. Our folding derricks are designed for use on tender-assisted platforms configured for use with a standard derrick.
Features and benefits
- Height configurations of 142 feet or 160 feet available
- Interchangeable with 30-foot x 30-foot base standard derrick
- Mast can be lowered in case of storms or low-clearance bridges in transit
- Raised or lowered, the center of gravity remains near the well centerline
- Can be lifted as a single unit or in sections
- Easy to handle with a barge crane, transport and adapt to offshore platforms
- Accommodates drilling traveling equipment
- Designed and manufactured in accordance with API 4F standards
Quotes are available on request. Contact us and provide the static hook load, overall height and the type of platform the mast will be installed on.
More information is also available in our online brochure.