The HMR Highly Mobile Rig® I from Lee C. Moore is a hydraulically raised mast and substructure offering a 30-foot drill floor height, 147-foot mast and 1 million pounds of hook load capacity.
For fast rigging, both the mast and the substructure are quickly assembled close to the ground and each is raised using dual-purpose hydraulic cylinders. The cylinders are then moved away from the drilling module to maximize the working area around the substructure during operations.
Features and benefits
- Substructure accommodates 37 ½-inch rotary table, rotating mousehole and is walking-system ready. Transports in three sections
- Mast features casing capacity of 1 million pounds simultaneous with 750,000-pound setback capacity. Transports in two sections, with a patented hydraulic folding system on the bottom section to minimize road width
- Overall height and width of substructure can be designed to your needs
- Large and open drill floor plan
- Integral guide tracks to transport traveling equipment with the mast
- Interfaces with Lee C. Moore BOP hoists and BOP Triple Crown®; supports LCM Rig Rover®
- Substructure rises from V-Door side of well center
- Hinged dog house supports
- Monogrammed per API specification 4F
Quotes are available on request. Contact us and let us know your requirements for overall width and height, casing capacity, walking and BOP handling systems.
More information is also available in our online brochure.