The Hydraulically Raised Substructure requires minimal assembly for faster rig-up and rig-down. The substructure rises from the drawworks end to reduce the space required on the front side of the pad.
When it’s time to move, the Hydraulically Raised Substructure transports in three packages with accessories installed. On the job, this walking system-ready substructure offers casing capacity of 1,000,000 pounds along with 750,000 pounds of setback capacity.
Features and benefits
- Accommodates 37 ½-inch rotary table
- Opening and supports for rotating mousehole
- Interfaces with Lee C. Moore BOP Hoists and BOP transport skids (BOP Triple Crown® or BOP Rock-N-Roll®)
- Supports Lee C. Moore Rig Rover®
- Height and width of substructure can be designed to meet customer needs
- Hydraulic cylinders remain in compression during entire raising cycle and out of harm’s way during drilling operations
- Large drill floor
- Hinged dog house supports
- Air tugger pedestals
- Monogrammed per API specification 4F
Quotes are available on request. Contact us and let us know your requirements for overall width and height, casing capacity and walking and BOP handling systems.
More information is also available in our online brochure.