Increase efficiency of on-site rig moves with a LCM-WCI Rig Rover® pad rig moving system. The Rig Rover® includes lifting cylinders capable of raising an entire drilling structure 12 inches above the matting boards and moves up to 25 feet, all in less than 15 minutes.
For maximum mobility, hydraulic skidding cylinders move the drilling structure any direction and about its own axis. When on the new well pad location, the skidding pads can be used to level the drilling structure.
Features and benefits
- Designed and manufactured to AISC specifications
- Eliminates the need to disassemble the drilling structure during pad drilling which reduces rig-up & rig-down expense
- Reduces potential for damage or injury during the rig-up & rig-down activity
- Can include a unique control console or can be integrated into an existing Hydraulic Power Unit
- Can be mounted internally or externally on the substructure
- Can include wireless remote control capability
- Can be turned manually or with hydraulic drive motors by using the directional pads
- Interchangeable goosenecks ensure that the Rig Rover® is compatible with multiple styles of drilling structure
- Steering posts lock into position to ensure that all four corners of the drilling structure are moving in the same direction
Quotes are available on request. Just contact us to get started, download the Rig Rover® spec sheet or see our online brochure for more information.