A highly recommended anchor that is safe and easy to operate. Deadline Anchors from Lee C. Moore offer industry-leading load capacities of up to 200,000 pounds and are designed and monogrammed per API 8C specifications. A rotating drum is used to efficiently slip drill line by optimizing safety and reduce down time.
- Provides a safe handling distance from the unit
- No chance of line jumping or crossing
- Easy to use, especially with larger wire rope
Features and benefits
- Compatible with customer specified drill line OD
- Safe and efficient 3 pin removal for rotating drum
- Easier and safer with larger wire rope
- Allows for safe handling distance from the unit
- Prevents line crossing or jumping
- Reduces down time during slip-and-cut
Quotes are available on request. Contact us for more information and to speak with a sales representative.
More information is also available in the Rotating Drum Deadline Anchor spec sheet and in our online brochure.