For both offshore and land drilling, a Telescoping xS Mast® from Lee C. Moore delivers quicker rigging while requiring fewer crew members to raise or lower the mast. Mast sections are inserted into the bottom section or superstructure and raised into the operational position with an innovative hydraulic jacking system.
Features and benefits
- Multi-functional, integrated scoping system
- Rig capacity of 750,000 to 1,500,000 pounds
- About five crew members needed to raise or lower mast
- Variety of packaged options and accessories
- Light weight, small footprint
- Wide base mast (30 feet) for a safer working area around the rotary table
- Unobstructed driller visibility to the crown
- Maximized drill floor area
- Industry-proven component design in accordance with API 4F specifications
Quotes are available on request. Contact us and provide the type of application, static hook load and drilling accessories.
More information is also available in our online brochure.