All makes and models of derricks, masts, substructures and blocks – and many types of accessories – can be recertified by Lee C. Moore and its industry-leading team of engineers. Recertification can be performed anywhere in the world to API RP 4G inspection criteria and will ensure your equipment is capable of operating safely at its maximum ratings.
The recertification process
- Initial Category IV inspection performed by a Lee C, Moore representative, who reports findings to our engineering department
- Engineers determine if the structure is a candidate for recertification
- Repair work begins with Lee C. Moore supervision
- Final Category IV inspection takes place
- Upon successful completion of the program, certificates are issued to the customer.
Estimates are available on request. Contact us and let us know the make and model of the equipment needing recertification, and its location.
More information is also available in the Field Services spec sheet or in our online brochure.