Bottleneck derricks from Lee C. Moore feature a lightweight and efficient design for offshore drilling structures that can accommodate numerous accessories and offer more usable deck space than other derricks. They can be installed on a jack-up in a single lift to save time and money while delivering a static hook load capacity of 2.5 million pounds with 16 lines to the traveling block.
Features and benefits
- 170-foot x 40-foot square base x 18-foot square top
- Accommodates a wide variety of drilling equipment platforms
- Ample room inside derrick for top drive, traveling equipment and accessories
- Beam leg construction
- Dual Rail Skewed-type crown block
- Guide tracks for top drive/power swivel system
- Fourble safety and racking platforms
- Caged ladders
- Designed and manufactured in accordance with API 4F standards
Quotes are available on request. Contact us and provide your requirements for maximum static hook load, height, width and accessory items.
More information is also available in our online brochure.