A Hi-Floor Mast from Lee C. Moore features a special cantilever that carries its own floor and provides clearance beneath the rotary beams for a variety of wellhead BOP configurations. This mast design also eliminates the box-on-box substructure, so you’ll have fewer and lighter transportation loads.
Features and benefits
- Uses drawworks, wirelines and slingline equalizer unit to raise both the mast and substructure
- Static hook load can be designed and fabricated to meet your specific needs
- Various packages include 392,000 to 2,000,000-pound hook loads
- Proven, long-lasting design
- Integrates with BOP Hoist
- Can interface with vertical extension (pony sub) and Rig Rover®
- Built in accordance with API 4F specifications
Quotes are available on request. Contact us and provide the required hook load, width and height, total stands of drill pipe and drilling accessories.
More information is also available in our online brochure.